In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), Francesca Valentina Salcioli, project creator of Arredo Sonoro, informs those who access the site about the use of personal data concerning them.
The data controller is::
Francesca Valentina Salcioli, freelance professional, registered office in Doberdò del Lago (GO) Via Vallone 15.
Telephone numbers +39 340 2767 798 - e-mail: email@example.com
To allow correct navigation or take advantage of the Online Services offered, the following data are collected.
Navigation data: These are the data that the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the site's operation acquire, in the course of their regular operation, and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful). , error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user's operating system and IT environment. This data is used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and check its proper functioning and is deleted immediately after processing.
Common Personal Data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ('concerned'); it is deemed identifiable the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of his physical identity (e.g. first and last name, tax code, telephone number, addresses, etc.) is considered identifiable.
SCOPE AND LEGAL BASIS
Data are always collected to the minimum extent for the achievement of the following purposes
1)Browse the site: Only common data are collected (to the extent that the information collected consists of Personal Data) and the legal basis is the execution of a pre-contractual relationship or the execution of a contract.
2)Meet the subject's requestsin this case, regarding the Owner's activities, only common data are collected and the legal basis is the execution of a pre-contractual relationship or the execution of a contract.
3)Purpose of promotion and sale of products and services, forwarding of commercial information, marketing and detection of the degree of satisfaction, sending advertising material related to the products and services of the Data Controller or business partners are collected only common data and the legal basis is the data subject's consent.
4)Purposes of profiling the specific activities and interests related to the communications sent, through newsletters, only common data are collected and the legal basis is the consent of the data subject.
The data may be transmitted - always to the minimum extent necessary to achieve each stated purpose and in compliance with the legislation or a contractual agreement with the Owner- to:
1) Subjects necessary for the execution of the activities connected and consequent to the provision of the Owner's services, who act as Data Controllers or as autonomous Holders (e.g. providers of IT, banking, insurance, communication, accounting, tax, tax, legal services, etc.). It should be pointed out that for the web platform and hosting management services, the Owner uses servers located within the European Union.
2) authorised subjects adequately trained and committed to confidentiality or recipients of a legal obligation to confidentiality;
3) public organisations and authorities, if and to the extent that this is required by the legislation for the exercise, assessment and/or defence of a right in court.
Personal Data will not be disclosed, except if it is requested, following the law, by authorities, information and security bodies or other public entities for the purposes of defence or security of the State or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
The data are kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, except for the longer time required to comply with legal obligations. For instance, due to the nature of the data or document or for reasons of public interest or the exercise of public authority, taking into account the provisions of the business documentation retention plan (For example, terms of conservation law for civil and fiscal purposes is 10 years; marketing purposes two years after the last contact).
The communication of Navigation Data (if and to the extent that they consist of Personal Data) is mandatory to allow navigation on the Site or usethe requested Online Services.
Please note that due to the functioning of the Internet, the subject cannot refuse the communication of browsing data; instead, he/she can refuse the installation of some Cookies by managing and configuring the browsers' properties. If you do not agree to disclose the Data, you will not be able to use the Online Services and pursue the other indicated purposes in your sole interest.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The person concerned has the right to:
- access to his/her Personal Data;
- request the rectification of personal data that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- request its cancellation, where the conditions are fulfilled;
- request the limitation of the Treatment, if the conditions are fulfilled;
- oppose the Processing based on the public interest, for reasons related to a particular situation;
- request the portability of data, where the assumptions are fulfilled and where technically possible;
- request a list of Data Controllers, accompanied by additional data useful for their identification;
- complaint to the Data Protection Authority (in Italy, www.garanteprivacy.it)
Every request of the interested party can be forwarded to Francesca Valentina Salcioli, Doberdò del Lago (GO) via Vallone 15 by registered letter with return receipt.