Following the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data Francesca Valentina Salcioli, project creator of ArredoSonoro, as data controller, intends to provide users with any more useful information regarding cookies used by https://www.arredosonoro.it
1. Titolare del trattamento dei dati: Francesca Valentina Salcioli, Doberdò del Lago ( GO) via Vallone 15.
Telephone numbers +39 340 2767 798
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Cookies": short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the webserver to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even days later (persistent cookies). According to the user's preferences, cookies are stored by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). The following categories are considered:
▪ Technical cookies: These cookies are indispensable for the proper functioning of the site and are used for the purpose of "transmitting a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or the User to provide such service" (see Art. 122, c. 1, of the Privacy Code).
▪ analytical cookies: These are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. Without identifying the user, these cookies allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of such cookies can be carried out without any loss of functionality.
▪ profiling cookies: these are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) the user's preferences and improve his browsing experience.
▪ third-party cookies (analytical and/or profiling): These are cookies generated by organizations not belonging to the Site,but integrated into parts of the Site page. For example, are third-party cookies the google "widgets" (e.g. Google Maps) or "social plugins" (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.).
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can choose to enable or disable cookies on your device by intervening on your browser’s settings, according to the instructions made available by the browser itself.
The Site uses
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||WebToffee||Tracks the acceptance of the type of cookie||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||WebToffee||Tracks the acceptance of the type of cookie||1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||WebToffee||Tracks the acceptance of the type of cookie||1 hour|
|wordpress_logged_in_||WordPress||Session cookies set for a logged in user||Session Cookie. It ends when the browser is closed.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Session cookies set for a logged in user||Session Cookie. It ends when the browser is closed.|
|wp-settings-||WordPress||WordPress sets some wp-settings- [UID] cookies. The number at the end is the individual user ID from the user database table. These cookies are used to customize the display of the administration interface and possibly also the main interface of the website.||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-1||WordPress||WordPress sets some wp-settings- [UID] cookies. The number at the end is the individual user ID from the user database table. These cookies are used to customize the display of the administration interface and possibly also the main interface of the website.||1 year|
Regarding Facebook Cookies, this site uses:
Cookies names: c_user, datr, fr, sb, xs
Description: Cookie di terze parti (Facebook) – Permettono di controllare la funzione “Seguici su Facebook” del pulsante “Mi piace”, raccolgono le impostazioni della lingua e permettono di condividere la pagina
Expiry: 3 months for c_user, datr, fr, xs. 2 years for sb
Cookie name: spin
Description: Third-party cookies (Facebook) - Integrated services that allow the User to interact with the Facebook social network.
Expiry: 1 day
For further information regarding the processing of personal data, the methods of the processing itself, the categories of Data Processors, the exercise of the rights referred to in Articles 12 to 23 of European Regulation 2017/679 effective as of 25 May 2018 or further processing relating to the data declared during registration for the services of Francesca Valentina Salcioli, we invite you to consult the Informative Policy of the site or the specific privacy information for the services provided through the site itself.Informative Policy of the site or the specific privacy information for the services provided through the site itself.